Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rubber balls and danger.

Sometimes there is an air of danger beset upon the Hipstamatic photographer. One of the more dangerous situations occured while taking this photograph. I was accosted by the store clerk who tried to grab my iPhone while informing me that photographs were not allowed in his business. Being that it was a nearly empty run down comic book/video store, I would think he would just be happy having a potential customer.
I dropped the phone into my pocket and laughed it off. Like this vending machine photo was going to be part of a top secret conspiracy to try and steal business secrets from his slowly dying establishment.



This is now the fourth time in the last few months that people have told me "no photographs". For some reason it only makes me want to go back at a later date and start shooting while their backs are turned.
I like to fight dirty.

Lens: Melodie  Film: Pistil  Flash: Off

No comments:

Post a Comment