Friday, June 3, 2011

The Buckhorst H1 Lens

When working with Hipstamatic photography I find it's easy to get a bit too comfortable with one particular lens. John S is that go to lens for me. There are times the results from the John S are amazing, and there are times when it just doesn't deliver. That's when you know it's time to change it up a bit and that it's time to explore some of the other lesser used lens/film combos.
The Buckhorst is slowly becoming a nice addition to the aresenal when the conditions are right. At first I thought this lens would be rarely used. But then I read that it works well with the woods and wood related items. Recently I ran across this house that offered a nice combination of woods accented by some bamboo fencing. I knew this would be a nice test subject for the Buckhorst.
Lens: Buckhorst H1  Film: Pistil

No comments:

Post a Comment