Sunday, April 24, 2011

Signs + Structures = Stuff I Like

Today I was thinking about the things I most enjoy taking pictures of. Babies and flowers don't really do much for me. Not much of a NASCAR or basketball fan so sporting events are out of the question. People who look like they are having too much fun have limited to zero interest to me.

I think I am more interested in the voyeuristic and weird stuff, or maybe I'm just bored with the usual. I am starting to realize I like angles and structures. I like signs and the type of graffiti which actually brings a positive outcome to a blighted area. I like palms and intense sunsets mostly because these are daily  occurrences where I reside. Animals or things that are animalistic appeal to me. Dark coudy skies are a bonus.
Taking Hipstamatic photos seems to have challenged me to dig a little deeper and venture a bit father into areas I would normally have no reason to be. Today I ran across a combination of sign and structure which both appealed to me. Two of my favorites combined into one photo.
Lens: Jimmy  Film: Pistil  Flash: Off

No comments:

Post a Comment