Monday, August 6, 2012

The Road Trip

4 days 3 nights 1,330 miles and a lot of Hipstamaticing. I decided to tag along for a trip to Northern California with my girlfriend who was shooting a wedding session in Sebastapol, California. We decided to take our dogs with us for the journey.
My dog Hobbes is almost 13 now and has never really had the "dog vacation" experience. Day 3of the trip had to be a dream day for a dog. I know it was for me. Visits to 2 amazing beaches with a break in Big Sur sandwiched in between.
I had to laugh at this pic. The resort had placed chairs in the river for people to have a chance to enjoy a few drinks with their feet in the water.
Since Hobbes doesn't like water, I had to carry him out and onto the seat. Seen here waiting for a cocktail.



Hobbes didn't get out much the first 9 years of his life but the last 3 have been a pretty good adventure. Hopefully he can check this experience off his Bucket List.

No comments:

Post a Comment